Champagne Taste, Water Budget

It's tragic that life has imparted a taste way beyond my budget. Being terminally poor, finding ways to appease the palate on an almost non-existent budget has become a way of life instead of an adventure.

Herein lies the chronicles of poverty. If ye be a snob, mosey on along. But if like me, you are looking for a way to enjoy life at almost no cost or on the cheap, come along for the ride.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Promotions - 19 July 2010

If I were not so cash strap this month I would find another carnivorous friend and head out for this promotion.



But I would probably hit a Bakerzin to take advantage of their promotion as there is one on my shopping route.  Yummers.



I am so tempted to buy another cookbook with the Borders offer on cookbooks.  However, my newly acquired bookcase is already straining at the bolts.  Sigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment