Champagne Taste, Water Budget

It's tragic that life has imparted a taste way beyond my budget. Being terminally poor, finding ways to appease the palate on an almost non-existent budget has become a way of life instead of an adventure.

Herein lies the chronicles of poverty. If ye be a snob, mosey on along. But if like me, you are looking for a way to enjoy life at almost no cost or on the cheap, come along for the ride.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Tickets Contest to Sorcerer's Apprentice

I am a geek who likes comics and sci-fi, and action adventure movies, fantasy genres and the like.  Come on, my favourite movie is 300!


I was rather keen on the Sorcerer's Apprentice and was surfing for info when I saw the contest for freebies from xinmsn.  Cool.  Here's the link.  Good luck all!


Sorcerer's Apprentice Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment