Champagne Taste, Water Budget

It's tragic that life has imparted a taste way beyond my budget. Being terminally poor, finding ways to appease the palate on an almost non-existent budget has become a way of life instead of an adventure.

Herein lies the chronicles of poverty. If ye be a snob, mosey on along. But if like me, you are looking for a way to enjoy life at almost no cost or on the cheap, come along for the ride.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Romantic Ronaldo

Tee hee.  I admit I am no fan of Ronaldo Cristiano.  I don't know why but I always just felt he was over-rated and overly arrogant - which was not helped by his World Cup performance.


But I must admit the chap is amusing.  Especially because he does not mean to be.


When I saw the news during World Cup that he had become a father, that became one of the hot topics of discussion as we waited for the matches to start.  


"Wah, where he get the time har?"


"Maybe that's why he was so distracted during the match and played like shit!"


"Didn't even know he had a girlfriend!"


"Ha ha, maybe neither did he!"


Oh, little did we know how close to the truth we were.  But the bits that set me cackling were these gems from xinmsn:


Approached in the least subtle of ways, the woman didn't understand Ronaldo's initial chat-up line of "Me, you, f***, f***", which led to the Real Madrid star drawing a heart on a misted up window and saying "Me, you, kiss" instead.



Hahahaha, bloody classic.  And the laughs just keep coming.


His mother made him keep his baby.  *Slapping palms on table, laughing hysterically*


I can just see it.  Mum pulling him by his ear as she lambasts him in torrid spews of fiery Portuegese while he sheepishly takes his paternity tests.  And then has to hand over his pay cheque monthly so she can deduct child support.  'Cos I am quite sure it's his mum who will be taking care of the kid.


And good luck on not letting the kid know his mother's identity when the whole world does.  Poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment